November 14, 2021
Location: Korea, Republic of
Function Category: Web Services
Job Type: Full-Time
Amazon.com is looking for self-driven, well organized professional to aid with the inventory and fiscal processes related to our Data Center Operations in Korea.
We are looking for someone to liaise with our suppliers and internal teams. Our ideal candidate is highly autonomous, very detail oriented, possesses strong written and verbal communication skills.
You will be expected to manage Data Center public and confidential documentation and communication. Align with financial and inventory management teams. Respond to queries from internal and external Customers. You should have good understanding of financial processes, be expert with Microsoft Office and proficient with wide range of computer applications, such as Remedy, Wiki or Oracle Financial Applications. Ability to self-educate and achieve goals without external support is also important. We will expect you to document update and publish new processes.
Ideal candidate will be interested in computer technologies with a strong drive to learn new skills. Inventory Management experience is essential. You will be responsible for gathering data, generating, publishing and presenting metrics in variety of areas.
- - Goods receiving, inventory cycle counts and related auditing and stock control functions at numerous locations.
- - Review and process of tickets via our Remedy system for parts requests and stock replenishments.
- - Site visits to Audit and review on site stock holdings.
- - Processing of access forms, method statements and similar documentation.
- - Facilitate with logistics and supply chain planning for remote project implementations.
- - Generation of metrics for daily and weekly reviews.
- - Good knowledge about computers and network equipment.
- - Experience dealing with customers during problem resolution and operating efficiently under pressure.
- - Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to bridge time zones.
- - Obsessed with building strong relationships with internal customers and all key stakeholders.
- - Not afraid to take ownership, keeping positive attitude and resolve problems despite difficult circumstances
- - Ability to think big and strategize for future projects beneficial to whole Korea Infrastructure team.
- - Demonstrated inventory management experience at scale.
- - Previous experience of participating or leading large scale technology projects.
- - Datamining skills and analytical skills
- - LEAN, Sigma and OE knowledge and/or proficiency.
- - Effective prioritization and time management.
- - Fluent English and Japanese.
- - Full Driving license.
- - Linux or Network experience